John's Blog

head_left_image

PHOTO OF THE DAY! Live wires... Keep out of reach of children!!

This elecrical panel was exposed at an apartment building that we inspected with children running around playing nearby. There were no covers on the electrical panels and as you can see the wires were completely exposed. Definitely a safety hazard.

Comment balloon 1 commentJohn LaRocca • June 22 2010 07:09PM

Comments

John,

Oh my!  That is definintely not cool....in fact shocking...forgive the pun! :)

Posted by Lori Cofer, REALTOR, Moscow Idaho Real Estate (Beasley Realty) about 7 years ago

Participate