John's Blog

head_left_image

SAFETY HAZARD, Inspection Photo of the day.

This furnace exhaust vent was disconnected and the fumes were permeating the house.  This is safety hazard and very dangerous.

Comment balloon 5 commentsJohn LaRocca • May 14 2010 06:58PM

Comments

Call for help right away...funny you didn't find a body or two in that home.
Posted by William Feela, Realtor, Whispering Pines Realty 651-674-5999 No. (WHISPERING PINES REALTY) over 7 years ago

Call a pro...

Great post!

Posted by Joshua Zargari, MJ Decorators Workshop (MJ Decorators Workshop LI staging and home decorating) over 7 years ago

"One picture is worth 10,000 words" is a timely saying for your photo.  Thanks for the post.

Posted by Pat & Steve Pribisko (Keller Williams Greater Cleveland West) over 7 years ago

Hard to believe that this was not captured until the time of the inspection.  Thankfully no one was hurt by this.

Posted by Charlottesville Choice Homes (Keller Williams Realty) over 7 years ago

Wow ... that's very dangerous.  I can't believe the previous owner would live in a house with that disconnected.

Posted by Lori Cofer, REALTOR, Moscow Idaho Real Estate (Beasley Realty) over 7 years ago

Participate