John's Blog

head_left_image

PHOTO OF THE DAY! Live wires... Keep out of reach of children!!

This elecrical panel was exposed at an apartment building that we inspected with children running around playing nearby. There were no covers on the electrical panels and as you can see the wires were completely exposed. Definitely a safety hazard.

Comment balloon 1 commentJohn LaRocca • June 22 2010 07:09PM
PHOTO OF THE DAY! Live wires… Keep out of reach of children!!
share
This elecrical panel was exposed at an apartment building that we inspected with children running around playing nearby. There were no covers on the electrical panels and as you can see the wires were completely exposed. Definitely a safety hazard… more
Oh the things your home inspector finds on the roof… PHOTO OF THE…
share
Whoops, looks like this seller lost the top of their chimney somewhere along the line… oviously this is unusable in this condition and unfortunately it is going to be a major repair cost. more
Tip for Home Owners or Home Sellers:
share
Changing a furnace filter is a simple but often neglected home maintenance task. It’s recommended to change the filter every three months. Don’t buy the cheapest type; a high quality filter does a much better job of removing fine particles of dust,… more